Increase sales with an actionable report based on the real data from wholesale web and apps
The Lumina Intelligence’s Wholesale Online report offers various strategies that can aid businesses in achieving their objectives and remaining competitive in the wholesale market. The report includes valuable insights that can assist wholesalers and suppliers in optimising their marketing and promotional activities to effectively target customers.
Gain a comprehensive understanding of how retailers and operators interact with wholesaler web apps, enabling businesses to identify areas for improvement in the user interface, navigation, and overall design of their site or app. By implementing these changes, wholesalers and suppliers can increase their average order value and basket size while adhering to HFSS regulations.
The report also highlights the use of WhatsApp to increase reach and sales, as well as key market innovations and the potential growth of the wholesale online channel by 2024. By accessing forecast data for the next four years, businesses can future-proof their operations and understand the impact of the cost of living crisis on the wholesale channel, future-proofing their operations in a rapidly evolving market.
Wholesale Online landscape:
- How are customers changing behaviour in the digital channel amid the current plethora of challenges?
- How can wholesalers support and aid customers to add value, drive loyalty and support on costs?
- What is the opportunity for engaging customers digitally?
- What are possible gaps that can be capitalised on?
Disrupting the Journey:
- What functionalities and efficiencies can newer digital platforms, including Whatsapp API deliver to boost customer satisfaction, engagement and ultimately sales?
- What are the opportunities for advertising and informing customers through the digital channel?
- How can digital platforms be enhanced to offer a better and more cost-efficient service to customers?
- What are the opportunities around digital advertising and how will supplier methods need to change e-commerce?
A Category Specific Strategy:
- How should digital platforms be tailored and organised to help customers receive the best services to drive loyalty through added value?
- How much spend should be portioned for digital VS print methods of advertising around category?
Data streamed from 15 UK wholesalers’ websites and apps that cater foodservice and retail operators.
Customer web and app analytics derived from wholesale retail & foodservice customer usage.
375 bespoke interviews with retailers within the wholesale channel, including 168 independent retailers and 207 symbol retailers.
500 telephone interviews with convenience retailers and foodservice operators
External websites and apps: as sourced throughout the report.