The MCA & HIM Top Of Mind Report 2020 provides business leaders with valuable insight into key market developments and the most critical business challenges and issues currently impacting the UK Eating Out and Grocery Retail markets. Industry professionals from across the supply chain have given us their views on the current environment of their sector, how it will evolve over the next year, the key business challenges ahead and the growth opportunities that are available. Operators, retailers and suppliers need this information in order to validate their own strategies and perceptions, but also identify key points of difference and growth opportunities. The general view is that their are challenges ahead, but there are also many reasons to feel optimistic for your business in 2019.
Understand the current views of the industry.
Use these perceptions to verify your own views, identifying points of difference and potential growth opportunities.
- Identify the key growth opportunities from the perspective of your industry peers and colleagues
- See which brands have the best perception across the market and identify why.
- Understand the challenges set to impact business across the sector and the best ways to mitigate them.
- Build your strategy for 2020 by identifying the changes that your industry colleagues and peers are expecting in 2020.
Current Business Climate
- How do industry professionals view the current market conditions?
- What is the impact of Brexit?
- Perceptions of growth in 2018?
- What is the outlook for 2019?
Key Business Challenges
- What are the most important challenges facing the industry?
- How are businesses across the sectors mitigating these challenges?
- Where are the key areas for growth?
- How important is it to focus on the consumer?
- Key trends to be mindful of in 2019?
Most Admired Brands
- Which brands does your sector most admire?
- Which brands have received an honourable mention?
- Where will the market change for the better?
- Where will it change for the worse?
- What are the growth opportunities?
- Interviews with industry executives from across the Eating Out and Grocery Retail sectors.
- Interviews conducted online with a mix of single choice questions, multiple choice questions and open questions.
- Average length of service within the industry from respondents is 14 years.