Over the last decade or so, foodservice delivery has been growing at pace, however, nobody could have predicted the last 18-24 months, in which it became one of the only routes to market for operators across the UK and continues to grow despite coronavirus restrictions easing. With new habits engrained into everyday lives, the upward trajectory of the channel is showing no signs of slowing, making it a key growth opportunity in 2022 and beyond.
With our expertise in hospitality, Lumina Intelligence is perfectly placed to quantify the explosion of delivery, in our UK Foodservice Delivery Market Report 2022.
This is the definitive report on foodservice delivery, quantifying the size and growth of the channel and market forecasts out to 2025, with a detailed look at growth drivers and potential inhibitors.
The report includes consumer insight from Lumina Intelligence Eating and Drinking Out Panel, which comprehensively analyses consumer attitudes and behaviours, including key drivers and barriers to using foodservice delivery.
• An overview of the foodservice delivery market landscape in the UK
• What is the size of the UK foodservice delivery market?
• How is the market evolving vs 2020/21?
• What growth is forecasted for 2022?
• What is driving these changes?
• How are business models changing?
• Which operators lead the market?
• How often do consumers use different operators for delivery?
• What are the latest developments with dark kitchens and virtual brands?
• Which foodservice brands offer foodservice delivery?
• What concepts need to be on your radar?
• How frequently do consumers order delivery?
• What are the most important reasons for ordering delivery?
• How much do consumers spend on average each time?
• What are consumers ordering?
• What factors influence consumer decision making the most?
• How are consumer trends towards delivery changing?
• What are the trends that will impact the delivery market?
• What growth is forecast over the next three years?
• What concepts are emerging within the delivery market?
• What innovation will shape the delivery market in the future?
Consumer eating out behaviour data based on 78,000 surveys across the year from Lumina Intelligence’s Eating & Drinking Out Panel.
• Analysis of leading delivery players from Lumina Intelligence Operator Data Index, which tracks the performance of 350+ leading operators
•Market sizing data tracking the performance of hospitality and grocery operators, based on turnover and outlet numbers
• Operator performance for 140 leading branded restaurant operators from Lumina Intelligence Operator Data Index
• Business Leaders perspectives from Lumina Intelligence Top of Mind business leaders survey and Hospitality Leaders Poll