Restaurants and retail businesses have had to adapt to huge changes in consumer behaviour over the past few years as a direct and indirect result of the pandemic.
Valuable insights into the new suite of digital tools, delivery partnerships and retail product innovation in the sector are key to foodservice operators.
The Lumina Omnichannel Foodservice Report 2022 aims to help businesses understand consumer perceptions and attitudes around branded restaurant products in grocery, assessing the omnichannel opportunity for meal kits, ready meals and FMCG products such as sauces and salad dressings, in order to grow customers and brand loyalty.
To uncover this, this report will explore several objective questions, such as:
- What is the percentage of UK adults buying restaurant-branded meal kits, ready meals and FMCG products?
- Who shops restaurant-branded meal kits, ready meals and FMCG products in grocery?
- What are the value and quality perceptions around restaurant brands in grocery?
- What is the difference in quality perceptions around branded-restaurant ready meals compared to grocery ready meals and meal kits?
- What occasions do meal kits and ready meals replace?
Tabel of contents
- Consumer Overview
- Category Deep Dives
- Price and Quality Analysis
- Foodservice Delivery
- Future Intentions