Fierce competition and rising costs has resulted in a slump in UK restaurant market growth. However, branded restaurants continue to drive sales, albeit at its slowest rate in a decade, through site renovation and product development. The UK Restaurant Market Report 2019 provides you with invaluable market, menu and consumer insights that will enable you to build a strategy to tackle key challenges. This robust research and analysis empowers business influencers to optimise strategy and make better informed, business critical decisions. Access to this insight gives readers a competitive advantage and the best opportunity for growth in a challenging market.
- Key findings and main messages
- What is the value of the market?
- How is the market evolving?
- What growth is forecasted for 2019?
- What is driving these changes?
- An overview of the competitive landscape including physical expansion, financial performance and out-performers.
- How are consumer trends changing?
- How often do consumer groups visit restaurants?
- How are consumer demands evolving?
- Consumer need vs satisfaction?
- How are branded restaurants adapting to satisfy consumer demand?
- How have menu prices changed?
- What trends are driving NPD?
- Forecasting the development of the sector over the next 3 years, including a detailed look at structural challenges and alternative growth scenarios.
72,000 online surveys (6,000 per month) through Lumina Intelligence’s Eating Out Panel.
- Extracts from MCA Operator Data Index and synthesis with wider market sizing databases.
- Analysis of over 64 branded restaurant menus using Lumina Intelligence’s Menu Tracker from Spring/Summer 2017 to Spring/ Summer 2019.
- Desk research: news articles and trade press, company websites and industry associations.